The old saying, “It’s not what you know, it’s who you know” is still relevant. As you settle into your new home in Abilene, TX it’s important to make sure that you’ve got not only your basic utilities set up, but that you’ve also got a list of dependable service providers to call when you’re in a pinch. Of course, a list of trusted interior designers and construction experts can never hurt to have as you make your new house in Abilene into a home.
Can’t Live Without Them… Basic Utilities for Abilene Homes
Whether you move into a previously owned Abilene home or a new construction home in the area, it’s important to get your utilities set up ASAP to ensure comfort in your new space.
- Abilene City Water and Waste Services
- Potosi Water Supply Corporation
- Taylor Electric Cooperative
- AEP Electric
- Atmos Energy
- Blake Williams – State Farm Insurance (my personal favorite and so easy to work with)
- Service Lines of America (Covers water, sewer, gas and electrical lines outside the house! ) It’s a MUST! https://www.slwofa.com/
- Nathan’s Moving Company – 325-260-6519
Get You Out of Trouble Calls…
When your AC breaks down or you’ve got a leaky pipe, you need a local service expert that is adept at emergency service calls. Safeguard your house in Abilene with these vetted industry experts.
- Hall Air Conditioning
- Black Plumbing
- Lonestar Electric
- Pest Patrol
Abilene Home Inspiration and Renovation
Beautify your new construction home, redecorate a newly purchase house in Abilene or jump head first into a small or large-scale construction project when you work with any of these local favorites.
- 31 TWENTY-SEVEN Design (Interior Decorating) (Could have never chosen a house color without Angie!)
- Extreme Exteriors
- Unger Painting Company
- Knight Carpet
- Abilene Blinds (Exceptional job on my plantation shutters)
- Granite Innovations
- Big Country Home Builders
- Morrison Supply
- RAZ – Framer for Outdoor Cabanas and More (Built my cabana! We absolutely love it!) 325-627-6650
Just For the Love… (people and places I can’t live without)
In addition to in-home service providers I’m also thrilled to share my list of local shops, cafés and personal care professionals that will instantly make you feel at home in the Abilene, TX.
Lindsey is the amazing photographer that took many of the pictures showcased on my website.
- The Performance Lab (These are my people!)
- Revolution Salon
- Mezamiz (my high school daughter cannot live without this place)
- Polished Perfection 325-721-4103