ACR – STEPS TO CLOSING!!!
- MAKE SURE YOU HAVE AN APPOINTMENT TIME AT TITLE COMPANY
- Have buyers set up utilities to start day of closing.
- if on selling side remind sellers to leave on until end of day of closing
- Complete SKYSLOPE required checklist. (Remember all documents even if deal was terminated must be in Skyslope.) If using Kimberly as TC she will handle.
- At the end of every deal send all texts between you and buyer or you and seller to SKYSLOPE for documentation.
CHECK IN WITH LENDER AND MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS ON TRACK.
- Order Home Warranty and send to title company. Remind clients that Old Republic provides RE-KEY SERVICE
- LINK TO BROCHURE
- TITLE COMPANY REALTOR FORM – Make sure Title Company Realtor Form has been filled out and sent back to title. There is typically a buyer agent one and a seller agent form. Be sure to fill in commission amount. This will include buyer or seller info. You can send through Docusign and put Title Company Closer down to receive a copy. Example BCT Selling Agent Info
CLOSING TIME – WHAT TO EXPECT (Video Available in Bombomb and Boomtown) Send to Buyers the week of closing. OR copy mine and create your own! I will add the ACR logo if you send to me.
- If using the Welcome Home Yard Decorations be sure and let Ann know week of to schedule.
BUYER’S WALK THROUGH & ACCEPTANCE FORM
Contact listing agent and ask if they would like you to take key from Xbox at walk through and then give to buyer at closing. Also have agent confirm that keys and garage remotes will either be waiting for buyer at closing or left inside the house.
If representing seller as how they would like to handle keys and remotes so that you can relay to buyers agent.
Buyers will need to walk through the property a day or two before closing. Have them sign the acceptance form provided here or found in Zipforms and send to listing agent and upload into Skyslope.
- NOTE – even if buyers decide they do not want to walk through the property this form needs to be signed.
CDA – Title Company should email the CDA for you to check. Be sure your commission is correct, option fee and earnest money is applied, home warranty is present with it being a debt to the seller. Send CDA to Kimberly if using her for Transaction Coordinator or upload into SKYSLOPE.
DAY BEFORE CLOSING…
- Check in with buyers and make sure they know how much to bring to closing in form of cashiers check or wire.
- Send Buyers location of Title Company – drop a pin and share the link
- Remind Buyers to bring their Drivers License
CLOSING TABLE TALK…
***** Remind buyers that if they can make only 1 extra payment during the first year of their loan they can take 7 YEARS OFF a 30 YEAR LOAN! Make sure it is notated that the extra payment is applied to principle.
Most title companies will have Old Republic Warranties in their lobby. Be sure and hand one to buyer and point out again the rekey service. Also remind buyers they have 30 days after closing to add any extra coverage.
Tell buyers you will be sending the HOMESTEAD EXEMPTION LINK when it is time to file.
Be sure and send your clients the review link to fill out. (Remind them to say kind things:)
- this is a great time at the closing table to see if they would give you a 10 second video review
If you choose to use Angie Aguilar with 31 TWENTY SEVEN- DESIGNS as ACR Closing Service share card with clients and text Angie giving her buyers info with address. ACR will split the $75 charge with you.
ANGIE AGUILAR – 325-370-4725