244 Sophia Lane 1754 Square Feet | $224,900
FRONT OF HOUSE:
– Features a two car garage with garage keypad.
– Quaint and quiet street with side walks by Kirby Lake.
– Open floor plan makes for a spacious Family Room and Dining Room.
– Living room windows come with faux wood blinds.
– Luxury vinyl “wood finish” flooring is guaranteed to last.
– Great modern lighting fixture over the dining area is included.
– Fantastic kitchen with lots of storage including soft closed hinges on drawers.
– Includes spacious pantry.
– Oversized Chef’s Island counter makes the kitchen great for entertaining.
– GE stainless steel appliance package including freestanding oven, microwave with vent, dishwasher, garbage disposal and refrigerator.
- The open floor plan integrates living, cooking, and dining areas.
– Large bedroom with double windows overlook backyard and greenery.
– Recessed ceiling makes bedroom feel even more spacious.
– Large master bathroom with free standing tub and tiled walk in shower.
– Large and separate His & Hers vanity countertop sinks.
– Separate toilet room
2nd & 3rd BEDROOMS:
– Plush Carpet in Bedrooms
– Spacious closets with built ins
– Has laundry Room with folding counters and hanging space.
16 Seer TRANE with white nest Thermostat
– Backyard covered patio.
– Lots of space for pets to run.
_ Landscaped front and back yard with sprinkler system, sod, fence, and bed package
– Great patio for grilling and lounging.
BUILDER WARRANTY: STRUCSURE BUILDER WARRANTY
– Down the street from the new Wylie Elementary and Intermediate School.
– Easy freeway access.
– Next to Kirby Lake with walking trail
Whether you’re looking to live here longterm or use this as a rental property, this area seems perfectly suited for growth in the coming years.